college break missions trips are for 15 or more students and their leaders from a college fellowship, or individuals who come alone and join another college group. We'll handle your set-up details, provide training materials, and send you with a project leader and project staff. If you come with a group, we can possibly custom build the mission project for your groups unique ministry skills. We want you to see the powerful impact you can have on your world when you serve others in the name of Jesus.
Availability - We offer college break mission trips for one week in the fall, winter, and the spring. For the fall, winter, and spring, we have open dates to accommodate your college's particular college break schedule.
What Adventures In Missions Does - In support of your
missions trip, AIM:
- Listens carefully to your goals for your group's spiritual growth, and possibly custom design the missions project for your group's unique ministry skills.
- Handles your set-up details so that you can focus on preparing for the trip and ministering the Gospel during the trip. This includes your housing, meals, and ministry opportunities.
- Prepares you for the field by providing missions training material that will lead you through step-by-step preparation, with reproducible handouts for your team. You can cover the material in eight sessions.
- Provides a project leader to manage the missions project in the field.
- Arranges follow-up with local pastors on the mission field to disciple new converts.
- Ministry varies depending upon location. May include door-to-door evangelism, street evangelism, sports evangelism, mime, prison and nursing home ministry, church planting, VBS, orphanage evangelism, leading adult Bible studies and community outreach, and leading new and young believers in their walk with Jesus Christ.
Cost -- $250 to $450 per participant for 1-week custom
trips in the fall, winter, and spring. The price includes food, housing, and
ministry opportunities, but not travel to the mission location.
-- One week in the
fall, winter, and spring: Inner-city Philadelphia, Mexico,
Dominican Republic, and Jamaica in the fall and spring. Two weeks in May: Amazon Jungle and Jamaica.
Qualifications --You may qualify for College Break
Mission Trips if you are a Christian with a vibrant faith
and desire to share your Christian testimony.